You can print wireless from your own mobile device to any City Library Print Release Station.
If you are already at the Library, use the ePRINTit Mobile Web Portal to submit print jobs from your mobile device:
1) Select the file or document you'd like to print. The charge for printing is 10¢ per page.
Specify the following:
|a) Number of copies||d) Paper Size|
|b) Black and White or Color||e) Page Layout / Orientation|
|c) Single- or Two-Sided Printing||f) Page Range (all pages or a certain range)|
2) Enter the following in order to identify your print job at the Print Release Station:
|a) Your Library card number (if you'd like your print costs to come out of your $1.50 monthly printing allocation balance) or your email address username (the part before the @ symbol). For example, a user with the email address "email@example.com" would enter "jsmith"|
|b) (optional) Your email address, if you'd like an emailed confirmation that your file has been received|
|c) (optional) Your mobile phone number, if you'd like an SMS text message confirmation that your file has been received|
3) Go to a Print Release Station and enter your Library card number or email address username, as outlined above, in order to find your print job. You will then select your payment method, just like you do when printing from the Library's public computers.
If you are not physically at the Library, but wish to print at the Library:
1) Send your print jobs as email attachments directly to these addresses:
|a) firstname.lastname@example.org (to print in black-and-white)|
|b) email@example.com (to print in color)|
Patrons then have 24 hours to come to the Library branch of their choice to complete the print job.
2) When you arrive, go to a Print Release Station and enter your email address username (the part before the @ symbol) in order to locate your print job. For example, a user with the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" would enter "jsmith". You will then select your payment method, just like you do when printing from the Library's public computers.
If you are a frequent user of our printing services from your mobile device, you can download the Public Print Locations App from ePRINTit to your Apple or Android device: